Monday, September 14, 2009

homework 3

growing up in the 21st century with a bunch of electronics is cool but not good. we rely on a bunch of computers and digital things to help us get thru the day. we don' t think for ourselves and its addicting. we sit in front of the television and computer for several house out of the day and dont wanna do anything else because of what is gonna happen next. i wonder what would happen if all electronics just crashed and we had nothing for a couple days..how would the world react?..what would everybody do?

2 comments:

  1. Good first post! I liked how you spoke about ideas which are most common with people our age, you pointed out specific moments where many of us tend to get addicted to and also think about. Now-a-days we do all tend to get really addicted to watching particular t.v shows , being on social networking websites, or just being crazy glued down to your computer. I've gone through this myself, as I realize myself, in addiction mode, with all the new technology, but yet somehow I still can't seem to get myself out of the bad habits. In your next post, you should try elaborating more on your ideas, because I feel you have very bright ones, but your lack in elaboration does not make your post as insightful as it could possibly be. Fare well, take care :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for commenting on my post. i will take your thoughts into consideration and get more deeper into my thoughts. maybe i would try to think outside the box and come up with some more deeper connections and ideas. you got the idea of me stating how kids our age and in this generation is easily addicted to t.v or talking on the phone..its good that we both agree that we get addicted quickly

    ReplyDelete